Effective date: 10-November-2021
Updated on: 10-November-2021
and how you are protected under privacy laws.
By using our Service, you are consenting to the collection and use of your information in accordance
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to
contact or identify you. https://www.teachinganthropology.org collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Home Address
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
https://www.teachinganthropology.org collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 200 days after it is
no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for
reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you
personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
https://www.teachinganthropology.org may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Royal Anthropological Institute will use your information for data analysis to identify usage
trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use
your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our
Service that are available to registered users.
- To contact you. Royal Anthropological Institute will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of
electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when
necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Royal Anthropological Institute will use non-specific information gathered
from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our
website Administration practices.
- User to user comments. Your information, such as your screen name, personal image, or email
address, will be in public view when posting user to user comments.
How We Share Your Information
Royal Anthropological Institute will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Royal Anthropological Institute will share your information for any purpose with your explicit
- Sharing with other users. Information you provide may be viewed by other users of our Service.
By interacting with other users or registering through a third-party service, such as a social media service, your contacts
on the third-party service may see your information and a description of your activity.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use
your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or
receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your
personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online
analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
If you choose to provide such information during registration or otherwise, you are giving Royal Anthropological Institute
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Websites use
cookies to help users navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. Cookies that are required for
the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need
to be approved before they can be set in the browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as
user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg.
analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile
of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the
website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category
or are in the process of categorization.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.teachinganthropology.org utilizes a range of security measures to
prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we
cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your
Royal Anthropological Institute is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your
interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices
of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Royal Anthropological Institute
Address: Royal Anthropological Institute 50 Fitzroy Street London W1T 5BT United Kingdom